Some feedback and change request - Vol I

Ahoy!

I’ve gathered a few thoughts that others might have expressed as well, but it’s better to mention them twice than not at all.

• In-game cursor: It would be nice if the mouse cursor in the game had its own design. The current Windows one is not very appealing.
  • It would be helpful to see what can be crafted at various crafting stations, even if we don’t have the necessary materials.
  • It would be beneficial to have a clearer view of the rewards for quests, specifying what they are. For example, if we receive a recipe, what kind of recipe is it? Or what are the stats of an axe we obtain?
  • Some items have very high stat requirements. There have been instances where I found a weapon that required me to level up 6-7 times just to meet the requirements. But by the time I got there, I had already found a better one with lower requirements.
  • Some weapons are extremely slow (2H Swords) I understand they are strong, but the faster 1H swords are more safe to use and have better DPS. I think you need to fine-tune the 2H weapon section’s normal attack pattern. (speed/damage/range)
  • Clay is too rare ATM. I farmed it for hours and I barely found any. I think it must be dropped almost always when we dig “muddy holes”
  • Quest should display XP rewards too. I accidentally realized I got XP for them.

By the way, thanks for the work so far. It’s been a great experience playing the game even in its early version.