Feedback after 24.9h

So, I now have about 24.9 hours of play time, with crucible yet to beat, but I think I can leave some feedback already for the develops if they are interested.

Good:

• Combat - Love it, was everything I was hoping for.
  • Art style - I quite like it a lot.
  • Camera perspective - This one surprised me.
  • Story

To be improved:
1 - Choosing between item slots (quality of life) or rings (power) feels bad.
2 - Some weapon requirements seem way to high, meaning we can only use then very late and only if we dedicate a lot of levels for the requirements.
3 - Item slots and the countless number of items/potions/crafting materials. It just feels bad not to have enough room to pick up stuff. Increasing the number of 20 to 99 will not solve it because it continues to be very limited.
4 - Let the vendors access the materials from our chests (think this is already being implemented, so ok)
5 - Performance (devs already know it)
6 - Keybindings (devs already knot it)

Suggestions:
For point 1 → Open item slots as the player level increases.
As for the Ichor potions, these could still be used to open up ring slots, but could also be use for to respect some stat points.

For point 2 → Even a respect option may not solve this because it require to sometimes completely reset all stat values and I don’t feel that is that way to go.
My suggestions for this point are:
a) Allow us to try the weapons even if we don’t have the stats (perhaps in the war room?)
b) Lower the weapon stats when they are not upgraded and increase the requirements as they are upgraded

For point 3 - > Not sure about this one, perhaps remove the slots limitation and use a total “weight” that the character can carry (do not use character stats for this, do not mix quality of life with power).

Thank you for the great game and keep up the good work.