Some feedback after 117h

Playing on old potato i7-4790K 16gb ram and 4060ti.It sometimes has low framerates(hate raining:)) , not so many details but it is playable.

You doing a great job with improvements-so some mentions can be out-of-date

Combat -Great-hard at start-fun and easy later
- 2H Axe enemies have fast knockback and fast attack after which you can’t dodge fast enough coz ure on ground
- Icy sweep (maybe other sweep attacks too) sometimes misses the target. It looks like a circle attack, if it is not, and if it is a cone attack skip this :smiley:
- Spells like Fireball sometimes fly through Mutated Big wolf
- Enemies sometimes hit you at the right time when u climb up the ladder/roots
- Charge attack of some enemies is very long(and with camera sometimes very lethal-two Pigsman with axe charged me to death from no vision point)

Inventory/Items-Level 3 cloth at the tailor sisters seems to be wrong(cant upgrade items with it)
- Unlocked third slot for main-hand and offhand is locked while trading
- Swap between main-hand and offhand is a little bit confusing or broken (I have 1h sword and torch with repair, but with CTRL i can’t see runes)
- It would be nice to remove or destroy gems from gear without destroying gear
-Low lvl food could be upgraded to better food or next lvl food adding some ingredients

Wishes-ragdoll physics is great except for knocking somebody or being knocked down , always same animation falling(ground,cliffs).It would be so great to see someone ragdolling off cliff to death and not only see someone falling in lying position. Also while backstabbing moving targets(they walking and suddenly he stands straight before backstab).

Based on my poor pc performance some of feedback can be irrelevant.Anyway i love the game and cant wait for new updates.