[Obsolete] Cannot Continue After Game Crash

Hello,

Since I started playing the game, I was enjoying it and making progression througout the world while experiencing sometimes crashes (mostly upon resting at the Cerim’s Whispers) but that was not a very big issue…until 2 days go when then game crashed; I restarted it as usual but this time, “Continue” was greyed out despite showing my character and its level on the side.

When I started over by creating a new game, I got instantly teleported to the starting beach with my character at its level and its full inventory (making it a very easy start).

Yesterday, I exited the game normally by coming back to the mai n menu and exiting to desktop and today, same issue again: “Continue” was greyed out and I had to start over again.

This issue is very frustrating, are there any known fixes to it?
I uploaded my full “NoRestForTheWicked” folder just in case.
Here is the link to it: https://file.io/43RbbiAAoWtb

Thank you in advance !

Forrossan

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Obsolete] save game not available after crash