My feedback after 70+ hours

Hello Wickeds !

Just wanted to share my feedback on the game after 70+ hours, with a lvl 30 char geared up.

I will mostly talk about negative little things which imo need a tweak. But this isn’t a rant. Lets be clear : I absolutely love this game ! the art, the combat, the story, I love everything about it and I can’t wait to watch it grow and become the absolute masterpiece it almost already is.

• Show the cost of runes ! In the inventory or at vendor, please show the cost. Its a pain in the *** to have to : buy a rune, slot it in a shit weapon, equip shit weapon, press RB and read cost… And also add a tiny text of explication for each. Even tho attack runes give decent info by their icons, lots of spells/buffs could display some more informations.

• Fix how elemental infusions work. A shitty 6 plague dmg from a gem should NOT overwrite my whooping 20 plague damage enchantment. They should stack since its the same element, but they dont. Also let us have fun with this a little bit more, I’d love to have multiple elemental flat dmg on attacks from gems. Let us have pretty rainbow hit numbers. I dont think this would be op considering numbers from ele gems being pretty low.

• You guyz have increased stacks from 20 to 25. Woohoo. Is this a joke ? make it fckn 100 at least ! Ressource managment is already a pain. What’s the point of having 7 stacks of 25 steel in a chest ? Just a painful waste of slots.

• Since we talk about chests. Lets talk about the size of the 35 slots : ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND ? This thing is absurdly stupidly huuuuge. Why just why does it have to make almost 3x the size of a 20 slots ? You fill a entire room with 3 of those big bois. Can you stop making our storage process a nightmare please ? It adds nothing to the game, and I’m probably not the only one who likes having collections of armor skins, weapon skins (t-mog some day ? who knows), and other stuff. Storing all this with those stupid ass chests the size of a car makes me wanna shoot myself a bullet in the mouth.

• Fix focus gain on focus use, its bugged and this is how : I have insane amount of focus gain on hits. So my 400 focus fills real fast. When its full and I want to us a spell/skill, I can’t cuz the game cant add this +13 focus on cast on a focus bar already full. So nothing happens and I can’t use any attack rune even tho I have full focus. Kinda sad. Only thing I actually CAN cast are the buffs on my secondary weap. Not so cool to have to weapon swap during combat cuz my focus filled to 100%, cast a buff already active and swap back in order to be able to use my attack runes…

• Small issue there : items stack a rly weird way when you buy them. Lets say I have 13 focus flasks, I buy 10 more from vendor I will end with 2 stacks of 13 and 10 instead of a stack of 23. This happens with a lot of consumables.

• Performances : I know you guyz work hard on this one but it’s still crap on many occasions.

• Respec. Ok I get it you guyz don’t want infinite yolo respec like lets switch from STR to DEX then to INT the same day. You want us to put some thoughts in our build and I respect that. But no respec AT ALL doesn’t feel right either. I looted the legendary 2 handed hammer at lvl 13, put 6 points in INT in order to use it. Didn’t regret it at all, that beast of a hammer carried me to lv 27 iirc. Now I’m into endgame, I switched to pure STR build/weap and not gonna lie : I would kill to get those 6 points back. And no, I’m not gonna roll another toon, I spend too much time and effort into this one, he’s my main and will remain this way.

I think of 2 reasonnable ways to do it :
    like PoE : point by point respec in exchange of a (kinda) rare item/token/ressource, that could be a reward from tough bounties, a weekly reward or a decently rare drop from bosses.
    like Diablo 2 : Grant ONE complete respec per character per playtrough. (actually D2 grants 3) but one should be enough. Make it a special reward from a quest/bounty/whatever once you reach max level.

• Difficulty : it’s fine.

• Bosses : Well…the only one I have rn is Echo Knight. I butchered him numerous time. Starting to get slightly boring. I don’t have that much ideas about this but maybe being able to re-fight story bosses at lv 30 difficulty through bouties maybe ? Also many places in the world look like arenas, spawn some big bois in those places when we do our farming routes or running to bounties.

Thats pretty much it.

Hope my english wasnt to bad, thx for reading me !
<3 to all the wickeds in the world
Cheers

1 Like