Game crashes after 23 seconds

Crash Video

That’s how far I get. 23 seconds. 130 hours in the game and never had a crash or problem. After the July 25th Crucible update I can’t load my characters at all.

If I go to the Steam settings and opt-in to the perf_diagnosis the game loads, albeit with no characters at the select screen.

Hello thank you for the report. Can you please send these files

• DxDiag (hardware info) - How to get DxDiag report
  • Player log - %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked → Player.log files.
  • Save files - %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked → DataStore folder

I sent them a minute ago to the MoonPerformanceDevs group. I appreciate the help.

Same issue here!

Game crashes when I’m launching it.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d7X40J65OqZVvYG1tvrnFgAEfJY7shpW?usp=drive_link

thank you for the logs!

are you able to try this?

Steam

1. Open the Steam client and go to your Library.
  2. Right-click on the game you want to verify and select Properties.
  3. Go to the Local Files tab.
  4. Click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
  5. Steam will then check your game files and replace any that are missing or corrupted.

also @Lume and @Wholly_Sin

would help to grab your crashlogs here:

C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked\backtrace\crashpad\reports

I’ve tried the integrity last night to no avail.

I’ve added the report folder on my g-docs.

Cheers

I have added the reports folder to the DM conversation. Thanks for looking into this.

Hi,

I have the same problem.
Since the last update, the game crash before the main menu. Can’t access my characters / worlds.

I tried reinstalling the game / checking integrity. Same thing.

Then tried deleting save game data. Again same thing.

This is really sad that I lost all my progression. The game was really good.

Now I can’t play anymore.

Can you please do something?
Thanks.

Did the same thing a while back. Created a post about it as well. Will leave the link from my Gdrive (shared folder including crashlogs)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Nfi3X6KMsrbobupAZnGOlN2PeXo8maCb?usp=drive_link