Crafting system is severely broken

Are you serious with the update to crafting? You can’t by ingots or planks anymore. What was your thinking behind this, get your staff to actually play the game now and go out gather all the items and try to craft into ingots and planks. And you will realize how tedious and annoying the whole process is and how ridiculously long it takes. The time to craft an ingot is from about 3 - 10 minutes for each one, depending on the ingot type and the level you have your Blacksmith or Carpenter. And you can only do EIGHT at a time!!! So, 8 ingots @ about 8 minutes each is over an hour. What were you thinking??? Did you think this was going to fun for people to do? You’ve taken crafting in this game and completely wrecked it. Before we just bought the planks and ingots and used them to upgrade our gear. Now it will take days, unless we pack our houses with dozens of furnaces and sawmills and have them going continuously. Why is there a timer on it anyway and why only 8 spaces? Whose great idea was this? It’s totally irritating, and you want to make the game different, you certainly have; this is by far the most idiotic system of crafting. I am done with this game. Crafting ruined it and the stupid way you nerfed the Focus regeneration. That will be the next topic I will address.

1 Like

I agree with removing infinite crafting materials but yeah this was too much. Just make it so they only have like 6 a day or something because as is this is too much. Especially since the crucible doesn’t have anything in the way of crafting rewards.