Are legendary weapons really worth it?

So, after more than 70 hours playing the game, beating almost every run the Echo Night and being honestly enthusiastic about the game I have two important questions/suggestions and this is one of them:

Are legendary weapons worth it?

I mean, I tried many different builds and, as almost all of you found that any weapon with %life on hit or %concentration on hit are by far way better than any other weapon including legendary ones.

As an example, I am a big fan of Great Lances in videogames and when I found that there was a legendary great lance in Wicked I got excited and I have been trying to make it work. But it’s almost impossible (100% less damage when you get damage is insane for a legendary loot I think).

There are some legendary exceptions that I think you can start a build with but just a very few. Nothing compare to an enchant cursed weapon with good random stats.

I mean, If it should be difficult to find a legendary (I also hope to have some legendary armours in the future) you should make it worth it, enhance unique builds with them and encourage players to play with them.

In the last patch %life and concentration have been nerfed but still working pretty good.

Am I the only one that found this strange?

Again, I really really loved this game and I cannot wait to see future content, but I think it’s important for the community to try to help the developers improve the unique feeling of the game.

I look forward to know all your thoughs about this!

1 Like

I’ll add to this and say that some of the legendary weapons have very bad rune specials on them, so I don’t use them.

This I 100% agree with. They should either be the final piece of the puzzle to our build, or inspire another build idea as a whole. The only reason I feel encouraged to use them is if the stat requirements match my build. I don’t mind making a new character to test them either though.

1 Like

I agree with this notion. They come with more runes, but they aren’t even always 4-affix. They should without doubt be the best weapons in game, and inspire builds based around their uniqueness.

2 Likes

Legendaries are the worst tier of weapons currently lol

1 Like

Yep, I also create many characters to make them work but…it’s almost impossible right now.

There are some funny ideas right now for example the dagger that makes more damage on frozen targets but, it has no cold damage on it (you can still infuse it with cold damage but still).

This is one of them but there are no many more build-around options right now. It would be great if the developers bring to the table some funny interesting legendaries!

Absolutely agree haha

I hope they will rework the ones we have now cause the designs are really cool (please rework the great lance…)

Actually yes I agree…

I think the legendaries should have special runes that you cannot find in other weapons. And be good runes not just random scrap.

I think what they could do is add Unique Enchants on Legendaries. With such suggested custom effects. So we would try to make a build around them.

@WolfieZee also made I post for custom enchantment ideas here:

OUR Ideas for Unique Enchantments

I think it would be very cool if such enchantments would exist on legendaries. So they actually feel Legendary.

1 Like