Things I would change/rework/add or like to see

I’ll try to respond to each listed point.

1. Agreed, I’d rather have legendaries have a unique affix that can’t be extracted than full enchant/runes. Let players decide the build and make it a piece of the puzzle.

2. I want to extract runes freely as well. I think in the future we can get a meta where we mix and match runes to boss fights.

3. I’d like a disenchanting option where every affix gets removed and we get some enchanting materials. A lot of blue and purple gear that you find in chests is useless.

4. I’d prefer to just have the rune, but I do want more crafting recipes for weapons.

5. I disagree here, I think the gems are quite good. Not all of them, but they provide stable effects if you roll high enough. I think the bad rolls on blue’s and purple’s are too much RNG to compete with custom enchants. That said certain blue and purple items outclass custom enchants by a very large margin.

6. Yeah it is useless.

7. Don’t use bows so I can’t comment.

8. I think part of the issue is that combat is designed around melee combat. That said I understand mages and going melee feels weird. Personally, I’d prefer short cooldowns (6-12 seconds) on runes and no focus. So if you play a wizard you are still chaining runes. Some runes can have multiple charges to get that unload feeling.

9. What I can tell you with the hybrid weapons is that they scale relative to each other. You need to invest an equal amount in both for the best scaling. Otherwise you need to store points and then see how much return on investment you are getting.

10. Agreed

11. In my opinion it is fine as it is.

12. I think if enchanting is less random and has more customization, crafting will feel better. That being said I want to craft more gear. I also would like an option to dismantle gear for crafting resources.

13. Isn’t that working as intended I don’t see why a sword should increase bow damage.

14. Yeah.

My topic about enchanting: Enchanting Reworked, Vampire Survivors Inspired Enchanting

My topic about crafting: Suggestion: Deconstruct, Dismantle & Disenchant Gear