Suggestions for this beautiful game

I am about 12 hours in. I’ll start with the suggestions first, I suppose:

• Aiming: With an isometric camera, the player needs to have a visual cue to where an attack will land. This need becomes more dire the slower the weapon is. This becomes more exasperating the more experience is gained with the game.
  • Repair is not available during the experimentation phase of the game.
  • Removing vendor after the first boss fight precludes the ability to continue exploration without resetting the map.
  • Contextual actions need work. I am in the school that players should be allowed to be explicit in their actions, so take this with a grain of salt:
    • Player being attached to NPCs with which they’ve interacted
    • Gluing to ladders while entering combat, unable to defend/fight
  • Like items should stack in inventory.
  • Collision detection for ranged (i.e., molotovs). Missiles of all kinds fly through walls, especially when the attacker and target are at different elevations.
  • A character can load in to a different position than at logout, most likely dead before the screen renders.
  • Equipped quick-select items change on login or respawn.
  • Mobs stand in own fire without consequence.

These being said, this title is wonderful! The art direction, lighting, storytelling, difficulty, and how much exploration is rewarded/encouraged makes me dream about this title in my downtime. I will play any game you make!