Feedback on your Game

Hello Everyone and Moon i want to give you my feedback to your Game after 40 hours of playing.

This Game feels great combat feels good, story and atmosphere a good aswell. I like the fact to move freely through the map with the climbing system. The itemisation is awesome aswell and i enjoy the different movesets from the weapons.

Things they are dont like or not so enjoy:

Travelingsystem is for me not optimized, the fact that you cant choose to which “waypoint” you want to travel makes backtracking for Quests and Materials feel terible.

Time for upgrade Buildings and crafting materials like silver bars or something else a way to long.

“Offscreening” it happens a lot of times that a big guy jumpattacks me from a point where i cant see him because the camera.

Maybe im blind but i miss a way to heal myself except of eating food or diying. A way like Dark Souls where you sit on the “whisper” (i guess that was the name from the Waypoints in no rest for the wicked) and heal you on full hp.

And at least a faster respawn timer for materials like ores, trees and the dirt. Its annoying to create 3 Worlds to farm stuff to upgrade my beloved Sacrament.

That are my Points i like and dont like. I cant wait to see more from this game its beautiful and makes a lot of fun.

Thanks for reading my post and sorry for my bad english its my second language.

Greetings
Puma

Thanks for the suggestions :+1:

1 Like