Suggestion: Runes & Focus Reworked

I’m not quite sure how to respond to this, and I mean no disrespect. But, you seem to disagree with everything I typed, yet I don’t see a lot of arguments to respond to. And, the arguments I do see get disproven by my OP, in my opinion.

Again I mean no disrespect, but, it seems that you are either largely unaware of the issue or have no qualms with it. If it’s the former then it’s fine, but if it’s the latter then I’ll refer you to one of the biggest discussion on the forums:

[Moon Studio] What is the intended experience?

Souls or Diablo Combat? You can’t do both

This mostly stemmed from the Rune Spam builds that are seen a lot.

• Throw runes for two-handed weapons.

• Cone-shot for bows.

• Flurry runes for daggers.

Since people want the visceral combat but the rune spam overrides that feeling, simply put.

That’s kinda misconstruing what I 'm saying. Runes being able to stagger is fine. Where it becomes an issue is when you both have no cooldown on the rune and have a Focus-Neutral build. This results in a perma stagger build where you can defeat The Echo Knight in 30 seconds in a corner. There is simply too much discussion/controversy on this matter for it to not be an issue.

I think we all agree with this, but I do feel like we are too far apart on what healthy playstyles are; since we disagree on the fundamentals.

1 Like