Small issues...QOL

Just some small things.

1. The save spots in Sacrament and the Cerim Crucible should be able to teleport to the other regardless, giving Sacrament one to have two options one to go to Last Wisper, or one to teleport to Cerim Crucible.

2. An option to keep the weapon but destroy Gems/Ability stones ( cant remember what they are called)

3. Starter weapons maybe should have a base of 10 starting on the required Stat. As a way to help players if they have not put any points in certain stats this way when Dailys that require you to ger X amount of kills, they do not have to keep adjusting their stats at the RESPEC stature. (Also…I know some weapons starting have a base of 10, I do not think I’ve seen one for the bow…and a couple others.

4. Maybe a reroll function for one affix/prefix, even the cursed negative. Not saying that the negative will have a chance to be removed, more that you can re-roll it for a different negative of equal maybe a chance of it being lesser negative affix.

5. Shield abilities…I believe Shield bash/parry should be a base skill for all shields Parry for the light shields, reflective blast for medium, and shield charge/bash for the Towers/Giant shields. Also having the other abilities as actual sockatable runes to provide options to what shield you want to use, and what skill you want to change/add.

1 Like