Second Character Issues

I recently made a second character in the same realm and I ran into some bad news.
In the first place, if you start a second character the prologue is skipped and you don’t have the first weapon from the body on the bridge. So you are with only bare hands trying to drop something around and it’s very tough as a start.
The second main problem is bosses. You share the same realm as the main character so all the bosses are already defeated and you can’t collect the plague ichor to upgrade your character. You will be forever without an upgrade since I prefer to upgrade my main character since I can only use the bosses once per realm.
For the first issue, I would suggest adding the drop on the body so a new character can have something to fight with.
For the second issue, if you don’t want to respawn bosses (even if it’s a loss in terms of experience for the character) at least give all the plague ichor collected by the other characters so you can upgrade properly the character.
Thanks for the time.

I think this problem would be solved with a good re-spec, if you want to try something new, you just re-spec and then try it, leaving the option to start a new character opcional for trying the game all over again.
And if you want to create a new character and relevel you should do this on a new realm, since wouldn’t make sense to them to balance a realm that is already high level just so you can have the option to create a new character in it.

I think you don’t get a weapon on the beach even if it is your first playthrough. So that’s not a problem.

Second one is not a problem at all imo. If you want bosses to fight and ichors for a new char just start a new realm.

I think you misunderstood how the new character / new realm works.

Q. “In the first place, if you start a second character the prologue is skipped and you don’t have the first weapon from the body on the bridge.”

A. If you want the starting weapon from the body create a new realm as well loot the weapon than either continue in this new realm to kill the bosses as well or log out and go to your old realm where you have the house and all the gear you collected with your first character.

Q. "The second main problem is bosses. You share the same realm as the main character so all the bosses are already defeated and you can’t collect the plague ichor to upgrade your character. "

A. It is very easy to farm Plague Ichor once you are around level 10 or even before if you know how the game work and how to fight the first boss. Just create a new realm sprint through it, kill the first boss enter the city do the 2 weekly bounty and you have 3 Plague Ichor. It take less than 30 min to do all that and get 3 upgrades. That’s how I unlocked all upgrades on my character.

Mini bosses spawn on the previous bosses arenas, so you can find “random” new ichors as well

1 Like