[Obsolete] Every time I quit the game my character is lost

Hello,

The game froze/locked up when using a ladder (kick down ladder south of the two Crane jump puzzle) in Nameless Pass.

After closing NRftW I used Windows Disk Cleanup as I had a low disk space alert (deleting the 66 MB from default checkboxes) .

Log back into the game to continue my run… Both my second Character (18, INT mage) and second Realm I was in at the time of the freeze are now gone. There is no reset option.

We go… AGAIN!

My second character and realm is gone again!!!WT!!!

Hi Today i logged into my account and my character was level 3 so 1 mounth back. I was level 20 or so. It seems something with a save. Is there a way to go back to previous saves ?

I have about 23 ingame hours as well. I’ve been having some crashes because the game is running on the limit of my RAM (16GB) but for now it just caused a setback of a couple seconds.
My character also dissapeared suddenly after a game crash when I entered what seemed to be a boss fight arena. I have no idea what temp file you are talking about.. :frowning: There is no temp file except for an empty folder named temp. I already tried to somehow copy the files from the Steam Cloud there but honestly I dont really know what I am doing. I tried to rename them so that they match the existing names of the files but for some reason they reappear after launching with the weird name from the Steam Cloud. I am so sad and angry and dont know what to do.


(This is what my Data looks like now)

PLease can someone help me, I dont want to start all over again)

I was playing a level 30 character (1 of 4) and was just going around town working on gear. My game crashed and when I logged back in, that character AND THE ENTIRE REALM he was on was gone. That realm was my main realm, containing my house, ~25 chests, and ALL of my materials, extra gear, etc..

Please help!!!

hello, thanks for the report, can you please attach all the information requested here: How to Properly Report Bugs!

After 45+ hours playing and finally beating crucible a couple of days ago. I open the game today and my character is gone. The realm I was playing disappeared too btw.

Same here, my lv 23 character became lv 2, this is suck. desided not paly it until they fix it