[Obsolete] Every time I quit the game my character is lost

Same here
this bug makes the game unplayable. I can’t save any of my toons and all my redeemed items are lost with my 46h played character

I’m glad to hear you fixed this, but which file was it? I don’t see many DATs in the game directory.

I saw your post earlier, I found a post from someone who managed to rescue their character. I’ll send it here again so that other users who saw it can try it too. Hopefully, If God wills it.

https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/character-gone-and-now-my-realm-progress-wont-save/2778/2?u=emv.exe

https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/cant-continue-adventure/4231/2?u=emv.exe

Hello friend, could you provide more details about what you did to fix the bug?
I’m sharing your post with more people, maybe this can help them too.

Não apague nada, pode ser resolvido. Ainda não testei oque um usuário falou mas aparentemente dá para recuperar. Vou colocar o link do post.

https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/character-gone-and-now-my-realm-progress-wont-save/2778/2?u=emv.exe

Sorry, here’s the translation:
Don’t delete anything, it can be resolved. I haven’t tested what one user said yet, but apparently it’s possible to recover. I’ll put the link to the post, if you want to try it too.

https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/character-gone-and-now-my-realm-progress-wont-save/2778/2?u=emv.exe

That sucks bro, i feel you

Hopefully this issue can be fixed somehow…

Hello, friend. I’ll test it out here, but I can hardly express how much this help means to me. Thank you so much, you deserve all the best.
I’ll pass it on to more people experiencing the same bug.

https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/cant-continue-adventure/4231/2?u=emv.exe

https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/cant-continue-adventure/4231

EmV has been doing god’s work posting this thread:

https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/cant-continue-adventure/4231/2?u=7thdrxn

Try it out!

Props to @EmV.exe and @Guel for this potential fix: https://forum.norestforthewicked.com/t/cant-continue-adventure/4231/2

Me to it doesn’t save anything and every time I have to start over at the beginning. As soon as I leave, he asks me to create a character

i have te same issue, first character file is empty but i dont understand what did you copied and where, could you please explain ?

Me too, same problem, tried several possibility but no one worked

I have tried everything and can’t figure out what you mean. please do a YouTube video about it

Thanks del suggerimento, but I didn’t solve it either

Thank you for the report. If possible can you send me your DataStore Folder?

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked

Thank you for the report. If possible can you send me your DataStore Folder?

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked

hi, the site just said to me that we are not uathorized to upload this tipe of
file, but in the folder i see all my charachter save, and i dont undertood whats the problem .__.

Maybe such a good fix can be adding a button “Load you charachter file” or something else