Can't continue adventure

Hello,

After pc crashed during gaming, i losted my character save … my realm is ok but lost charactere, if i begin a new one same thing i never have “continue” when i start game.

i verified steam installed game, uninstall reinstall same thing…

i can create a new character, choose my realm (or create a new one) but if i stop gaming and reopen game, i dont have “continue” …

some one can help me pls?

if after i leave the game i return to create character … continue is not enable …

1 Like

incredible … im the best …i finded the solution

i think during my crash i losted my saving file character slot “default/before one”

if you look into “%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Moon Studios\NoRestForTheWicked” folder you will find all save .dat file
one by character one by realm and “backup”

when i looked into default(first) character .dat i see is empty ! i copied .tmp (with almost same time modify) into this one .dat and is working !!! after that i can see all my character created after my crach and i have “continu” now !!!

4 Likes

Hello, friend. I’ll test it out here, but I can hardly express how much this help means to me. Thank you so much, you deserve all the best.
I’ll pass it on to more people experiencing the same bug.

i have te same issue, first character file is empty but i dont understand what did you copied and where, could you please explain ?

I have tried everything and can’t figure out what you mean. please do a YouTube video about it

find .tmp file and copy in empty file

what worked best for me was to rename the .TMP file, it has a .dat in it, just delete everything that comes after the .dat and if it becomes a (2) or (3) just delete the file like the one you are in moving.