My feedback after 32 hours into the game

I have created post on reddit and one user told me that my feedback is really good and i should post it here for devs to see it so here it is:

I’ve finished the story, farmed some Crucible dungeons and farmed some materials to build the city up. 32 Hours invested into this game. Great game for an Early Access.

Starting with the pros:
Great level design - Verticality of levels is impressive.

Good boss fights - I think apart from Echo Knight i don’t think I have died on any boss. Honestly it feels like the mobs with tree trunks and long sticks/maces were harder to take out than some of the bosses in the Story. However, that is EA and the mechanics/animations are great so i guees it’s matter of stat tunning to fix that.

Great combat system - Heavier weapons feels chunky. Slashing each enemy is fun.

Story is good - Great cutscenes. One thing that was weird that everyone call us Cerim from the start and at that time there’s nowhere any clue about what’s that, there is some stuff just before current last story boss. Would want to have some clues earlier (Rookery feels like the right spot for it?).

Itemization is great - since every item could become something good I am really excited with each drop.

Now feedback about what’s lacking IMO:

Storage is an issue from the beginning and Plague Ichor’s drop from the boss enemies are not 100%, so it’s faster and easier to get it by creating new realm and farm first boss - as it’s reward from the quest and not drop based - and one in War Room - i did it couple times now and everytime i’ve got one - through challenge to upgrade equipment slots 2 times in total of 10-15 minutes. I would wan’t to explore the map more and get the more rewards for it instead of needing to “workaround” this system with farming on different realms. Random boss spawns are not dropping it 100% time, and respawn rate of them/way to find them are way slower and it’s not feeling rewarding enough.

Housing it’s just storage - I would want to see mechanics like in Valheim(comfort level) that increases Stamina regen or another buff to make players use the system more. I haven’t touched anything else apart from placing a lot of boxes in my house.

Amount of resources on map is really low, especially for endgame, i know that i can buy Silver Ingot’s etc. but i would want to have an alternative source to farm (not counting running the same dungeon over and over to farm one node). Also amount of trees need to be cut to reach last level on city proggression is too much giving how many trees are there with current respawn rates - so i would say either less logs needed for upgrade or more tree’s/drops on the world. Clay was also a big issue, but it is better after patch - However, Clay is only one You can find anywhere, so issue with ore’s and log’s still persists.

This one is connected to resources as well. I would say crafting is sort of useless since you get everything from mobs anyway, I’ve just crafted food in my game, never touched anything apart that - If i can buy 10 gray plates from smith that can be as good or better than crafted one’s after enchancement then why would i spend iron/silver i also need for upgrades to craft gear? If craftable stuff was noticably better then i would have reason to spend additional resources and take a chance to get good enchant for it. Now there’s no reason to do that.

I would love to see respec points on character - it might be even costing currency per point and be expensive so full respec from full str to mage would be costly and not done on daily basis, but now it feels like with each character only go for HP and one stat to not break character. I would say not having that option will encourage people to check out builds online instead of trying their own and feeling safe about it. Even tho game is not too long - for now - it feels bad to restart the game cause some points were distributed not wisely/to test new weapon.

Overall great game and i cannot wait to test new content updates! Keep up the good work!

Peace.