Movement and fighting mechanics

What you guys think of these suggestions?
The character equipment would change on how enemies hear the player’s character giving advantages to light gears.
Some enemies stay next to falls, so it would be nice to have a push action.
What about actions during climbing like pull the enemy leg or if is the enemy climbing and you up ahead, you could kick him.
What about clean hands fight, is there a possibility, is it ok for the game and the lore?

1 Like

You can do fist fights that mechanic already exist

I like this idea

How noise/sound is relevant with light and heavy gears? I feel like heavy gear walk slowly so it should make less noise

1 Like

Sorry, I meant being a style being a player’s choice :grin:

1 Like

I was about to create a thread on the topic of aggro range, because it is very common for enemies to find you before they get into the screen. Luckily i found your post and i think this reduced detection radius based on gear types would be VERY nice and much better than i thought!

Also, it would be very good if we could pan the view using the right stick, enabling us to watch for enemies and giving the player more control, which may result in less frustration over durability loss. Hard but Fair!

1 Like

Great you mentioned about panning, because enemies at the bottom and right bottom are the hardest to see, this must be addressed