How do you get up there?

I might be missing something. I can’t get up to the point I marked on the screenshots. There are NPCs there, can see it from a distance. I also marked a ladder I should be able to kick down from above(?). Please help!

4 Likes

I’ve been wondering the same thing about this. I can only assume it is currently unreachable until a later update with a new zone. I went around the other side and was trying to walk on the edge of the square stones but wasn’t having any luck (my first attempt I somehow crossed pretty far, but then kinda fell through and died and haven’t been able to recreate it since).

Definitely frustrating nonetheless when there are mobs there and it feels like there’s a way :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah, spent a couple of hours just scouting the surrounding area for any path I might have missed but I could not find any way to access those areas and lower that ladder. I’m guessing it’s areas that are not yet developed.

1 Like

I can’t find way to it either.
Also I can’t find way to get to this.

It is a restricted area. For now you can get there only with bug that allow you to get out of the map. But your character will die there because of the death penalty for this area.

Ya’ll forgot the cave opening where Darak is first encountered. I think you can see it from Mariner’s Keep as well. D:

What cave opening? Did I miss something? :thinking:

Can you provide a screenshot or something please?

With scribbles.

1 Like

Oh, thanks! I totally missed that one. The skeleton also seems to point into that direction :thinking:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see what’s behind these!

this place is pretty easy to go to , u just go to the area on the right side ( where u fight the big guy with the sword- Falstead Darak ) and climb the bridges ledge