Bug: Rolled through the map (Iona's Cave)

When running through Iona’s Cave on a fresh character I tried climbing some rocks just between the area with the hammer wielding woman and the section with the fire tossers and crowwbowmen, just after touching the bloom. Got stuck IN the map, almost like I was on top of the tiles, could run around the area where Iona’s bloom was.

I think the enemies are partially random… maybe add a screenshot?

I would add generally that there seem to be lots of places where you can get stuck in walls. I got stuck in Ioana’s cave, near the start, where you have to jump across a small ravine and make a short climb up the roots there, or you can drop down and bust some crates. This seems to be an issue generally with the game, and I feel bad for the bug hunters who will have to go spend weeks trying to jump through all the walls.

Unfortunately I play in GeForce Now on my Google TV and screenshotting is a pain; otherwise I would try to capture them when they happen.

There is a very easy way to jump through Iona’s Cavern back to start. I REALLY want to experience No Rest for the Wicked on Psychedelics. Sadly it is removed on exit. But Iona’s Cavern does have a couple areas needing some love I guess.

Still though, please let us eat or drink something that gives us this effect for like 10minutes so I can run Crucible like this lol. PLEASE! I’ll pay Silver for it if I need to.

Thank you for the report. If possible, can you add a screenshot of the location in which you got stuck. No need to get stuck again. Just enough info for us to be sure this is patched, and not missed.

Thank you!