Higher XP Level and Lag

I am honestly LOVING this game, but is there going to be an update soon that’ll allow you to go past XP level 30? I just got the Spirit Edge (I’m a HUGE Ori fan BTW) and I REALLY want to use it along with some other weapons. Also, there seems to be a bit of a bug where the audio will cut in and out when going to Nameless Pass. It happens around the entire map, and from personal observation, I’ve noticed that when things don’t render or don’t render all the way, the game lags significantly. Maybe it’s my gaming laptop (Razer Blade 15 Late 2020 Model RZ09-0328 with a 4K OLED Display). My specs are as follows:

NVIDIA GeForce 2070 with MAXQ Design (8GB of VRAM)

16 GB RAM

Intel Core i7-10750 (I think…)

Those are my main specs if you need them.

But anyway, I do feel that the games performance needs to be a little better. Maybe some more Graphics settings customization similar to what Call of Duty has currently. I am playing the game at 1080p, despite my screen being 4K. I am playing on performance mode.

But anyway, my main question was will there be an update soon that will allow players to go past XP Level 30 so we can use weapons that we can’t currently use? I would LOVE that!

Thank you and love all of you at Moon Studios and Private Division!!:heart::heart::pray::pray: