Here are my Laptop Specs:

Razer Blade 15 Base Model (Early 2020 Model) RZ09-0328

4K OLED Screen
16 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with MAX-Q Design (8 GB of VRAM)
Intel Core i7-10750H

I am playing at 1080p and while I didn’t have an FPS Counter enabled, I could easily tell that this game was fine for like the first feew seconds and then it started to get really choppy. The game nearly lagged out within the first 3 seconds of opening the game for the first time.

So far, the game is fun and has A LOT of potential. Never played an ARPG before and bought the game to support Moon Studios after I absolutely FELL IN LOVE with the Ori games. This game has LOTS of potential, however I think the main thing I see a lot of in feedback both here and on Steam is the lagginess/performance issues. My game started getting choppy when more things started to load in, but that could also be my laptop since I’ve had it for almost four years.

Overall, the ABSOLUTE MAIN THING THAT HAS TO BE FIXED is the lagginess/performance issues.

Might also need to add remappers for both Controller and Mouse and Keyboard.

Overall, very fun so far, BUT the lag is KILLING the experience despite the overall experince still being very good so far. Hopefully, this will be addressed VERY soon because I think the lag is what’s killing the experince for most people and possibly the controls being too narrow in terms of having a button have three different purposes.

I hope this will be addressed soon

I love all of you guys at Moon Studios!

1 Like