End Game Suggestion

I have reached level 30 and unlocked a character fully with my Plague Irchor.

So what do I do with any plague irchor’s I get now?
Well I would like to suggest that we can trade these to the watcher for 1 attribute point. 1 plague ichor = 1 attribute point.

The requirement for this should be level 30 and full character unlock.

This will give us something to do beyond farm ichor which become useless at a certain point, with this a respec system won’t be needed because everyone can get any type of weapon for what ever play style they want and they could even mix and match weapon options. Since we have 3 weapon slots

1 Like

That’s way too abuseable currently. I understand what you mean but in the current state people would just glitch the system and abuse the mechanic.

This is EA so the systems in place may not be fully representative of the eventual 1.0 release. So I wouldn’t want them to take too much time putting in something that might just be an EA related issue. Not to mention this would make the game even easier than what most of the content already is at lvl 30 and the draw for these types of games is the challenging and fun combat. I think making the game easier would only add to getting more Ichor more quickly. Not a real solution.

There is a weekly challenge for Ichor and it can also be used to support alts so you can try different builds and play styles.

Can we just let people have fun any more? Does everyone need a game to be hard and stressful? I get enough of that in life. I play games to esape life’s stress. Not return to it. Why does it matter if people get a power fanitisy out this game, every thing has to made harder to please other people why?

Your idea of fun is not fun to me. I enjoy challenge.

A game made for everyone is a game for no one. ( I know I keep using this phrase a lot )

3 Likes

I mean you have that right to be challanged thats fine, but I would like the option to have a power fantisy game that I can walk through the game and have fun. You can to play on a hard mode if you want, I just want a choice where i can be on easy mode because thats what I like.

1 Like

I have expressed my opinion on many posts and even created one of my own regarding what I believe to be the issue. It’s clear that we share different opinions and that doesn’t mean that I nor you are wrong in the matter, it just means we have a different preference. I for one, think that the builds that cheese the game detract from the experience and make it less engaging and fun.

1 Like

I understand you. But we’ll have to see what the devs have in mind for this game.

It’s clearly marketed as a “hard and challenging” experience.

2 Likes

Otherwise, why would ‘visceral’ be used throughout the marketing and why make the game a souls-like? :man_shrugging:

@Alphastrike, I understand wanting a power fantasy, but there needs to be balance, fun combat that is also a challenge.

1 Like

I thought it was marketed like Diabo 4 ARPG with a souls combat feel, Diablo 4 is a power fantisy type of game, hard at first yes but in the end its built to be a power fantisy. So the devs need to pick a side…

I agree, the dev’s do need to pick aside… and I for one never saw the game to be marketed as a diablo game…

This is what I seen they talking about ARPGS in general. So they want to give us control. I think we should have the ability to add to our character by getting Ichor to get our character stronger. That is what we did by geting more ring slots, material space, bag space and weapon swapiong. So just allow us to get ability point each time we get 1 ichor is away of making our character stronger. If people are worried about the ichor being duped they can make it character bound, meaning it can’t be stored! Problem solved.

I currently don’t like the implementation of the Inchor. The rewards seem a little underwhelming.