Crucible Feedback

At first it was challenging especially those shield enemy they were tough.

But now after getting good gear and learning how to defeat the various enemy in the different rooms reaching the Echo Knight have become just a chore.

When you reach the boss it became challenging again, so challenging that I question myself, is it worth my time going again and again through the same old rooms, where the most dangerous enemy are the cliffs, just to have another shoot at the boss?

I love the challenge but reaching it has become boring.

I’m not saying the rooms are easy, or the Echo Knight is too hard, all I’m saying is that I have surpassed the rooms challenge and I would like easy access to the next challenge the Echo Knight.

Suggestion:

More rooms to pull from. Because right now there are the same rooms with the same enemies just spawning in different order.

Random Enemy in the Rooms. I mean big change completely different family of enemy.

Shorten the full run. Make it 3-4 rooms and then the boss.

Or make it longer but with check points. Example: 9 rooms in total. Room 3 and 6 mini bosses, room 9 Echo Knight. For each mini boss you defeat you get a revive chance. You die before defeating the first mini boss you are done, start over. But if you reach the boos without any death you have 2 revive chances so you can go at him 2 more times.

TLDR
The difficulty curve is ok but the time it take to reach the Echo Knight is to long even when you sprinting through the 6 rooms.