Came back to do another run and the performance turned me away

The performance is really, really poor right now. I understand that there’s a lot of detail in small animations, but games like this are based around fluid combat and movement. I’m playing on a fully equipped gaming rig and its stuttering and stammering even with performance on “balanced”. Especially for the starting area, I know rain is cool but so many people will load into that poorly performing shore line and simply leave. This performance will quite literally kill the game on arrival.

if you want to help the team investigate the performance issues, please refer to this topic: How to Make a Performance Capture

as a short term help, altho it might not work for everyone, i changed some settings, and now mostly have stable 50-60is fps. sure, not optimal, but playable.

in options, try setting “Quality presets” to performance, test different Upscaling method settings, and play around a bit with other graphics options. For me it also helped turning motion blur off, and reducing render scale to 50%

also make sure to update your drivers (there was an nvidia update recently (i think a week ago or so), just in case you have not done that already.