About Cerim Crucible

Near boss fight alvays must be a save point. It’s a really bad idea to make loooong fight road with huge boss on the end.

1 Like

its not a bad idea :smiley:

Totally agree.I’ve done the crucible quest right now and i’m a little disappointed. i mean the story is great,level design absolutely gorgeous, but i see a lack of balance. I get to that point at level 15 and the crucible is designed for level 21 and above. So the game force you to get back farming exp and then return and going on with the main…bad idea in my humble opinion.Crucible quest should be a side quest or at least an “activity” the game present you as part of the endgame.So i suggest to move this quest later in the game or manage crucible like and endgame activity.

Guys, do not dwell on this boss, after the release of updates there will be a bunch of other altars, which will be other challenges and bosses, this is just the beginning, this boss will soon be forgotten for everyone. Or am I wrong?

2 Likes

Yeah you are correct. Also they intend to rework the whole crucible for 1.0 to be more Hades like.

Currently it’s just a placeholder.

1 Like

yeah probably you’re right. But the point for me is the choice to including crucible in the main quest.In the future we have more dungeons or more crucible like sure, but the timing u get the access is the key. you have to unlock a dungeon for your current level not a dungeon u cant’ complete and force u farming. this is a gameplay i’d not like to see.

I never played Hades, what is that gameplay like and how would it work for the crucible?

I haven’t played it either. But it is said to be amongst the better made “roguelikes”.

It’s like a 10 minute road. It’s supposed to be a challenge.

Boss fight is already a challenge.

All game mechanics is tell you: “okay, you kill those enemies, for some time there will be clear, so you can go deeper”.
In Crucible you hawe totaly different expirience, it’s not bad that you must overcome couple levels, but on bellow must be a save point, at least for 2-3 tryes for beat a boss.