Weapon change for combo

So i just finished the last boss and unlocked a second main weapon slot.

and as i was swinging my greatsword around i thought about changing it mid combo to see if u could for instance do the

Claymore 1st charged attack to → gnarled saw 2nd attack into → claymore thrid swipe to extend my combo for fun

unfortunately, it didn’t work, but i thought this would make cool combination, and would allow for more combo diversity

imagine using a weapon that have evasive strike, and while you are jumping back as a ninja, u change ur weapon, land on the floor and you are ready to charge your first strike with a claymore, this would be dope XD !

2 Likes

a lil bit too devil may cry-ish i guess XD

I use macro’s to do this exact thing. Right now it’s just for Element Enchantments but I use 1 weapon with all element runes so I always have all available. Every fight I just hit my mouse button and it swaps weapons, enchants and then swaps back.

Game is PRIME for some crazy tactics with up to 12 skills across 3 weapons. My character is multi-class and I am able to beat the Crucible, albeit slower and more methodical due to lacking armor and stats in other areas.

Multi-class is possible though…just much harder overall.

It is cool! and FYI some runes/weapons work well this way already because you can swap weapons (delayed input) in the after cast of one animation and lead into another.

I don’t think this will be universal to all weapons/runes but there’s room to add a lot of fun combos which could be a fun element in the game.

1 Like