Tier 2 weapons chipped daggers problem

Hello,

I’d like to inquire about the T2 weapon drop rates, particularly regarding endgame issues. It seems to me that some T2 items are excessively rare. Specifically in my case, I need a pair of chipped daggers for my endgame build. Unfortunately, throughout my entire gameplay, I’ve only come across one pair, and the enchantment on them didn’t turn out quite well. I don’t have a problem with farming; the issue here is that T2 weapons consistently drop only at a certain stage of the game (I would say somewhere in the depths or perhaps after their completion? I’m not sure). However, I can’t craft the item, and it drops incredibly rarely in a specific phase of the game.

As for drops in the Crucible, the same items keep dropping repeatedly, mostly T3, with T2 being rare. After about 20 Crucible runs, I haven’t seen the mentioned item. Currently, I’m starting a new realm where I’ll try to farm this item. Nevertheless, I think some T2 items could use a slight increase in drop chance or at least add blueprints for their crafting.

I’d like to thank the developers for their hard work and dedication in creating this game. I look forward to future updates and improvements with optimism. Best regards, [Lonely Farmer :smiley: ]

that’s right, player can’t get they want weapon, the only way is non-stop combat.

usually, specific monsters drop specific weapons and resources. but in this game weapons drop is seems random, it only relation about level.

Yes, I would say the biggest issue lies generally with T2 items. For farming T1, a new realm suffices; for T3, it’s no problem, just a stroll around or a few Crucible runs. But T2? I’m at a stage where it’s much easier to farm unique weapons with good RNG stats than to obtain a “common item” :smiley: Personally, it seems odd to me.

You can buy as many Chipped Daggers as you want in the Blacksmith and improve them to T2 or T3.

Hmm, not sure about it. The blacksmith sells Brother’s Keepers. I don’t have all blacksmith levels, only the basic and the last one. I’ll try to upgrade to T2 on my farm realm to see. Thank you for the advice. If he sells them at level 2, it’s a jackpot for me.

Oh, yes, I forgot to clarify that. It sells them when it’s upgraded to level 2. Get that going and enjoy your daggers!

That’s great news. I’ll surely. Thank you.