The problem i see with attack runes : Vast dynamic movesets VS Spamming one button

I don’t think it will be a fruitful endeavor to engage with this as you are still missing the point I am making.

I will respond to some things however:

I prefer reactive actions since they include opportunistic actions but not the other way around.

Hard disagree, Focus and Focus gain currently set the pace for combat outside of auto attack builds. Focus is restrictive to combat unless, as you mention correctly, play super aggressive. Yet, that in turn overrides the core combat loop in my opinion.

I do believe we want the same but we have different viewpoints on it. Mine being more radical on the subject.

If you want to have a discussion about solutions to rune spam and focus I kindly invite you to have that discussion in this topic:

Suggestion: Runes & Focus Reworked

I don’t have cooldowns as a sole solution but as a solution in conjunction with 6 other solutions. If you want a discussion about my solutions on the matter we do it there. Since continuing the discussion here is a misrepresentation of my opinion on the matter.