The confusing state of housing/Processing + Daily Quest Feedback

Hey there,
So, after playing 50hours of NRftW, clearing all the content, upgrading the town completely, beating up the Echo Knight a couple times, I wanted to start focusing on housing, however limited it may currently be. That’s when I realised how expensive crafting furniture was, craft stations require so much materials to craft when they can be bought for as cheap as 4 silver.

I thought the Housing would be a nice little end game distraction, but turns out, it is in a weird state where you should just buy all the resources and craft only the pieces locked behind blueprints.

Also, I’m not sure how I feel yet about being able to purchase an infinite amount of ingots from the blacksmith, it makes Ore nodes quite meaningless, sure they also give Granite and Gems, but the Ore itself loses all value once you’ve upgraded every building. Perhaps limiting the amount of purchasable ingots to 10 of each a day would be a bit more balanced and play around the Daily/weekly activity this game seems to be aiming at for release.

Speaking of Dailies… 1 to 3 silver as a reward…? This does not incite me to complete any of them. I look at the reward pool, if there’s blueprints I do them, if there isn’t, I ignore them. Dailies silver reward should be buffed significantly. I suggest a 10 to 12 silver reward would feel about right, it still isn’t much, but it justifies me walking to some part of the map and completing X activity instead of simply heading back in the crucible and making around 15-30 silver from selling the drops.

Anyhow, how are you guys feeling about housing? Do you find it to be anything beyond a giant storage area? Let me know down below.