Storage management it's the biggest issue + gathering

Hi,

After 150 hours I love farming in this game (and the game as a whole). I love farm everything. Go thru a zone, killing mobs, gather all that I found in my way, take all chests… I love doing that.

I must return 3 times per zone run to place the loot in my stashes. I got the three houses full of the biggest stashes, being an Amazon Prime warehouse. And spending almost 10 minutes 3 times on every zone run.

There is nosense at all in 20 pcs per slot. There is nosense at all we must buy stashes (so little space and so expensive) instead of buying tabs in the same stash. That way we can use a proper housing.

The result is I stopped play the game just because It’s nonsense for me just go thru a zone killing mobs for can’t loot anything, nor gaining experience. And because you don’t say clearly if there will be a wipe or not. If the answers is “yes”, I will quit until 1.0 release because I consider it’s a disrespecful and ungrateful decision with players who gives their support since the very first day. Be honest and clear with this matter, please.

Returning to the main subject, there is a big big big issue with management/inventory. So please, or buying tabs, or 99 (even 999) pcs per slot. Becsause yes, we many people love farming and this game it’s difficult for people like never play a soulslike and yes, I make use of consumables and I love to craft (food, furniture, weapons…) So, let us freely enjoy that part of the game with no hardlocking, as you don’t hardlock when anyone wants to go thru the zones only killing, they csan do it freely with no restrictions.

Storage it’s becoming tedious and annoying and simply make me stop playing the game since I can make use of this feature anymore because there is no more space to store anything. So, the farm it’s pointless (only I can farm is the bounties silver).

And please, there are so few spots for fishing. There is a world filled up with tons of water and there is a few fishes and you can catch only one… Nosense.

I really hope this things can be solved because I don’t know why but was one of the biggest issues in DIablo, Last Epoch, etc… I don’t know why every game fall in the same problem since the beginning.

Thank you for your time.
Cheers.

I am with you :slight_smile:
Could be more