Some suggestions/proposals and 30 hours of playtime

First off, want to say I am loving Wicked very much, it’s in my top 3 games of all time and I’ve been gaming for a long time now. I’ve grew up playing all the games Moon played in the ARPG genre and I’m very excited to see what Moon does with Wicked.

*Implement a voluntary lock toggle for equipped items so that they cannot be accidentally deleted

*Community chest with tabs… so the community chest is a good size, would be nice to be able to add tabs to this chest. Currently the storage system is one of the worst aspects of the game in my opinion, housing is just wall to wall storage chests and the player still doesn’t have enough room. Allow the community chest to be in your home (or a chest of the same size space) and allow for the ability to add tabs to the chest, so you can neatly sort your items as you see fit within the tabs of the single storage chest. Tabs could be unlocked via quests or materials or both.

*Would be cool to have a visual effect after being administered the ichor to go along with the sound effect

*When in the inventory and using LT and RT to navigate through the different inventories, would be nice to have a text above or below the inventory icon stating what the inventory window is for (Gear, Item, Resource, Miscellaneous), currently there is just an icon with no description

*Music outside of Sacrament… so the entire first part of the game there is no music after getting off the ship, until you reach Sacrament, please add music to the environment

*While in the inventory, add a button to compare equipped item with item in the inventory, see Last Epoch for how they implemented this, this way you can quickly compare an item you just picked up to what you’re wearing

*Consider making the initial size of all inventories 50% larger capacity

*I enjoyed the mercenary system with Diablo 2, you could have ranged/melee/mage mercenaries for hire (temporary or permanent) from a town merchant in Sacrament and could even restrict what areas they are allowed to go into (so you cannot use them for a boss for example). Could take the mercenary system of Diablo 2 and revamp it and allow for a lot of customization of your chosen mercenary via weapon/armor/runes and more.

*(this one is more of a joke) Implement a quest from the smithy where he is annoyed Cecil is walking around Sacrament all hours of the day yelling for his wife, “Bola! Bola!”, distracting him from his work. Allow a way for the player to kill Cecil (if the player chooses) or for a way for the player to find/rescue Cecil’s wife for a reward. If Cecil is to be killed, make it only possible when using a backstab with a dagger.

1 Like