Report after 20 hours of play

Hi, developers already you are doing a great job on updates, 5 in a week is amazing! Despite this, there are still a few points that upset a lot of people.

After about twenty hours spent on the game, the impression that emerges is that the pleasure of discovering this rich and beautiful world is weighed down by some strange choices, aging mmo mechanics and mobile games. And yet I loved the game and I really want to dive into it for hours. I don’t think some of the changes would change the mind in depth, but would make the experience smoother and more enjoyable. Of course, this is just my feelings and my opinion.

First point, I don’t think I’m being original when I say that the most prohibitive thing is the space in the inventory. Not only is it not big, but the resources only stack in packs of 25 (since the last patch, why not 99?). Given the number of things to collect, we spend our time going back and forth in our trunk, which is also limited in space. (Although it is possible to have several storage chests afterwards). (By the way, the system for placing furniture in the house lacks possibility and finesse.)

Finally I created 3 parts, to recover the ichors from the beginning in order to increase the bags, frankly there is more fun. In the end, ichors should be used for something else. It’s still a resource obtained by killing bosses or elite monsters, so you should gain extra stat points or special skills or weapons or whatever.

In addition, the storage chests are not connected to the merchants and others so we have to go back and forth between them and our chests for the slightest improvement of weapons, buildings etc… (The city is beautiful but after a while it gets boring).

Speaking of the city, I think it’s great to improve it but why wait times for building crafting and even ingots and other crafting (there wasn’t that in ori 2 for the clearing)

Still for farming, frankly no worries, I like the relaxation side between 2 battles, but why do I have to put so many hits to collect the slightest resource (even with better tools). Or give us a resource with every shovel stroke, pickaxe, axe, etc.

Why don’t we just bring back the food we used, at least after a boss loss

Still for the sake of ergonomics, why not teleport between each whisper, as is the case between campfires in Dark Souls 3 or even in Ori once again.

Another point, the difficulty, frankly nothing insurmountable for the moment anyway. Even if there are probably some balance issues, especially on the average enemy, who throw grenades, shoot crossbows and grab their weapons in less than a second.
Also for fights, parrying should be better rewarded by offering a critical hit for example.
Nevertheless, to give people the choice, instead of making the classic easy, normal, difficult, why not make a support mode like Dead cell. (Ability to lower enemy damage, their resistance or increase our own for example, decrease or increase durability loss, collect food to use in case of death at least on bosses, increase parry time, manage fall damage, for example).
By putting these additions as options, it gives players the choice to live the experience as they see fit. Not everyone has the time or inclination to die on repeat and prefers to enjoy the story or just explore.

Another less serious concern, but the ability to remap the keys on the controllers would be great.

Another point is the possibility of being able to equip weapons even if you don’t have the required stat to try it out before spending your hard-earned points. At least in a place dedicated to that, there are already training dummies in the city.

Also for weapons and armor, a better comparison of stats between equipped items and in the bag. Mostly runes and skills added when items are of higher quality.

An improved description of the plans and recipes that are purchased or found. As well as runes and gems as well.

A possibility to change its characteristics if you have to do a quest or find relatively rare items.

The possibility of healing oneself when one arrives at a whisper and healing oneself automatically when one arrives at the Sacrament. (Maybe optional of the support mode mentioned above)
I’m probably forgetting a few details and once again I love the game and I really want to enjoy it to the fullest. Keep it up, some improvements are already underway and the game is hopefully going in the right direction.

PS: I would like to point out that I have not yet tackled the Cérimes trial.
PS2: Sorry if a lot of points have already been said
PS3: Sorry for the english google translate