Problem with game at launch

My configuration is I5 13th 32 gb ram ddr5 ARC 750 .
After creation character and Realm, the screen became black and close app returning at Desktop

5 Likes

Similar problem here.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
16 GB ram

Same here. Arc a770 and Intel 12900k. I run other games like butter. Keeps crashing after trying to start game from load screen.

1 Like

Installed the latest GPU driver. Things got worse. Now the game crashes at the main menu.

Hi,

I have not the same, but quite similar problem with the game. It’s crashing during the cutscene after the first ship section in the game.

Already did the “tutorial” 3 times: 1st time it game froze just after the cutscene started, during the female character monologue (game froze and after a while I got message saying that the game is unresponsive, tried to wait a good while, but eventually turned it off), 2nd and 3rd time it happened when ship crashed on the rock (the screen turned black and nothing happened, after a while message about the game being unresponsive showed up again).

Anyone encountered similar situation and has any solution? Tried windowed mode, turning v-sync on and off. I know that the game has technical issues right now, but I haven’t seen similar thread.

Also, I believe that my PC is quite good:
i7-10870
32 GB RAM
RTX 3070
SSD

I’ll give a virtual high-five to anyone who can guide me to a solution. :smiley:

I have a very similar setup - A770 and an i7 12700k. Same issue, game hangs for a sec at the loading screen and then CTDs. Extremely frustrating.

2 Likes