Please remove countdowns from healing items

PLEASE REMOVE COUNTDOWNS FROM HEALING ITEMS ITS ABSURD, 86 HOURS IN GAME AND 80 OF THEM IS JUST RUNNING AWAY UNTIL I CAN HEAL AGAIN ITS TOTALLY NUTS

OR BETTER ADD HEALTHY WEALTHY POTIONS

OR BETTER JUST DO LIKE IN SEKIRO

AND DUPLICATE STAMINA BAR TO THE TOP LEFT CORNER IM NOT ASKING A LOT GUYS PLEASE

Putting a complete sentence here to the end so I can create a post on this cursed site.

1 Like

Welcome to the community.

This has already been suggested several times in various topics:

The above has already been reviewed by the developers.

Others include:

And I am sure there are more.

PS: your Capslock was on for your post.

3 Likes

“I’m not asking a lot” is asking for an entire overhaul of the healing system kekekekek

3 Likes

Please no.

Also, ever thought about not being hit so often you have to run like chicken waiting for food cd to cycle ?

1 Like

Yeah, the cooldown on healing doesn’t feel egregious, IMO. Cooldowns are pretty common these days, and I enjoy having to think about my next move rather than rushing into combat swinging wildly.

I could see the cooldown timer being slightly shorter, but I ain’t mad at what it is currently.

Also, damn 80 hours of running away to heal? Sounds like a faster-paced game may be better suited to your play style. It seems Moon made a lot of choices to make combat more plotting and deliberate.

PS: @death_the_kid LOL

Heal Aura on a torch works without countdown, give me ability to upgrade runes so it heals more than 25 points?

how can i do that i cant even speak with that guy in crucible he(or she) just hits me im in pain