OVERALL FEEDBACK (22hr)

Hi,
I’ve enjoyed it so far, even if I dislike soul-like games. But the graphics and design is so nice. I haven’t given up yet! Good job, team!

Here are the things I’ve had a bad experience with :

• It’s really missing explaination about what we are paying for or crafting. As a consequence, I never really bought anything if I couldn’t know what it was.

• Seeing what the potions, bombs, meals, etc… are actually doing in the quick select menu (when you hold down or up) would be really handy.

• Would be nice to add the ability to see the comparaison of what you are wearing and what you have in your inventory. Having to travel between boxes is inconvenient.

• I find really annoying to not have the ability to fast travel from any whispers to any other whispers. Being forced to just run to where you want to go is just demotivating.

• I got frustrated to not have the possibility to do a heavy attack right after a dodge, holding attack button just triggers normal attack right away intead of loading the heavy attack.

• Repairing your tools is quite annoying. Having to go back just to repair your shovel after such a short use is just unpractical. If it was up to me, I’d just make them undestroyable. It ruins the fun of exploration.

• That one is really the most annoying of all, it’s the fact that you need to travel so much between the marchants and your chest. Why not just put the chest right next to the marchants and allow us to put all what we want inside the chest. Running back and forth between those is soooooo time-consuming and extremely tedious. You can buy more chest when you get a house, but it’s the same thing : the house is super far. It’s just running back and forth again, but with even more chests to manage. Super super annoying. I personnally don’t care about having a house or furnitures. If everything is where the marchants are, then it becomes super smooth and easy. Having to go back and forth between exploration and the city is already irritating enough.
    Just radically kills the flow. I just wish we had no limitation to begin with.

• I have a RTX3070 Ti and the game has a lot of frame drops. And nothing changes, whatever I do with the graphic settings.

• I would be more fun to have access to more moves and powers than what we have. It feels a bit repetitive on that side. The runes I’ve seen aren’t about having more differents attacks and cool moves (I only saw one weapon who had that). It’s just other passive stuff, it seems.

• The parry’s timing seems a bit too unforgiving to me.

• I feel a bit frustrated about not being able to try other weapons just because I don’t have the right attributs. Would be nice to balance that a bit more.

2 Likes