No rest for the wicked BAD

This is not gonna be a positive post. All of my previous posts have been very positive I know I have to wait for full game. This is just for the current state of the game. It’s just feed back hopefully devs take what they can from it.

I havnt played for over a month now and I just feel like the game is in a bad state for me I might not play again for awhile until there are some major changes but right now the game overall feels pretty bad.

Main reason

1. Lack of content. Areas and bosses mainly.

2. The diversity in classes. I’ve made four characters now there’s just not enough options to make them different imo. the four stats strength dexterity intelligence and faith can pretty much all use the same weapons and runes.

3. Hit boxes are bad. Two of my characters have slam attacks with big fire circle but different names lol and I’m smacking enemies way outside my fire circle

4. runes. 100% think they should be tied more to weapons or to stats it just makes sense. And Thomas recently posted how that’s not gonna change everyone can use any rune whenever. Big L in my opinion

5. Lacks depth and complexity. I wish there were like more systems to take your character in different paths like to specialize and be different. So many different things they could add in.
    -skill tree
    -trinket or extra equip-able items that can change builds
    -you could maybe apprentice under the black smith or under Mira for different stats and stuff on the armors.
    -just more !

My overall sentiments.

I actually love this game I just need more. I’m taking a break from it but will be returning to check out future updates. I think they have a really good shot at being a staple here in the arpg space and I hope they don’t miss! I’m currently playing Elden ring for the first time never played any souls type games before wicked so I thought I’d try it out. Also in the future I’ll 100% be trying out Poe 2. Hopefully there is some major wicked updates before then.

Just wanna say these are all good/common points I just find it funny how the majority of the points boil down to us not having the full game lol. Most games would be in a similar state if they only had the first 10-15 hours of content.

2 Likes