Nameless pass EASTERN side

Do not keep reading unless you’ve been through this area to avoid getting spoiled.

Going to avoid spoilers as best I can.
I’m past a certain happening here but I can’t for the life of me understand how to get to the other side. I included a picture because I’m terrible at describing things.

1 Like

have been searching for hours too, my guess is that it’s not yet available XD see you in chapter 2 bro !

Area isn’t accessible yet. I’ve been trying to see if there is way to dash across from the elevator but no luck yet.

Haven’t found a way yet either and I’ve been searching for 3 hours at least.

Made it. There are a bunch of resources over there but no enemies. I also wasnt able to get to the bridge or kick it down.

@ r1j1s1 Awesome! Care to explain how?

Most likely jumping from the elevator platform to near the crane.

Send the elevator car closest to that side down then back up so you can drop on top of it. Then while on top scramble up the scafolding in the north eastern corner. This should get you on top of the structure. Then go to the south eastern corner and slowly walk off. You should be floating in mid air. Then dash (-25% equip load) straight to the right. You should land on more invisible “something” that lets you get over to that side. Decent amount of Spruce and Iron Ore for farming over there.

If it where that easy I can assure you I would’ve figured it out by now after about 30 deaths :wink:

1 Like

I tried that a few times last night but I seemed to only be clipping through the crane. Thanks for your input. I’ll try it again this evening! :smile: