Monthly Devlogs

What it says in the title.

Would be really cool to get a monthly devlog with some insights into the development, the lore, new maps, enemies, weapons, armors, character insights, talent trees, early art concepts, tech, etc.

I always love reading devlogs about games that I am passionate about. Getting some sneak previews of upcoming features, abilities, characters etc. And, I am sure a lot of other community members would love it if you guys shared some things that you, as developers, are excited about with us.

Basically, whatever you guys at Moon Studios are willing to share with us the community when it is appropriate to do so :heart:

Edit: Thomas’ his posts on X don’t count, even though I always appreciate them :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely second this. It doesn’t need to reveal new content but can talk about already available content or content we know is coming.

1 Like

Yes, literally anything from the dev team would be greatly appreciated

Depends on how taxing it’d be from dev time. If they do have people they could spare for occasional things like that then sure. If not I’d be fine with what we have already from Gennadiy and Thomas.