Improvements for russian localization. Translation errors and inaccuracies. Part 2

Part 1 of the topic was here: (Improvements for russian localization. Translation errors and inaccuracies. Part 1)

This is a continuation of the topic - Part 2, dealing with the following bugs and untranslated text for the russian localization that I encountered between 19.04 and 21.02.
I’ll write about fonts at the very bottom of the topic, only briefly touching on the fact that they also need to be improved.

1. There is no translation when you don’t have a Shovel.
The name of the Shovel is not translated when you click on digging.

2. There is a lack of translation when you don’t have a fishing rod.

3. Maybe when you fish with that kind of notice, there is no translated.
Check this out.

4. When destroying an item no translation Amount / Min, Max

5. Not translated text when creating a recipe on a fire source

6. When you don’t have an axe - Требуется Axe

7. If you don’t have a pickaxe: Требуется Pickaxe

8. Confirmation of hero level improvement (characteristics) has not been translated.

9. When you don’t have the key to open this door, not translated when you click on the door. See the second screen where this door is on the map.

10. The label “Equipped” has not been translated.

11. When selling an item, the inscriptions are not translated:
Sell Корявый посох
Confirm Back

12. The inscription is not translated when the Leveling Up.

13. Details of all characteristics ПОДРОБНОСТИ ВСЕХ ХАРАКТЕРИСТИК are not translated
(ALL, not just the ones on the screen)

14. The names of these characters have not been translated
Lara
and the name of the second character next to her (check translation)

If we’re talking about font and line mismatches, that has a place too. There are quite a few of these places.
Especially the inscriptions to items, so that they all fit on the screen and are readable, so that you can understand. Check the item labels in the game. I haven’t gotten many items yet, but if there are inaccuracies with the fonts that are not visible at all I will post about that too.
From the item translation corrections, I saw that you corrected the “Agility Ring” (Кольцо Ловкости) correctly (only the label “электричество” didn’t fit all the way in.).
There are also various text jumbles and line mismatches like this.

1 Like