Ideas that might add and improve the game

So far, the biggest tedium in the game is storage for all the resource and crafting material items. Its such a chore to arrange everything in the same container and then remembering which container things are in. Chests are fun and all, but what about adding different and at the same time specified containers for the different item types. I think this will add to the flavor of the player housing instead of just being filled with the same animated chest with different stuff in it. My idea is, add craftable Storage mediums like weapon stands, armor stands for the equipment, glass case cabinets for gems, shelves for potions, and whatever else for what item goes where. The player housing will look more dense with different furniture as storage space for all the lootables. And why constrict it to one animated design, there can be different styles for the same item type container to add flavor and choice for the players to design their homes. And to help with the trivialness of item management, these specific containers should have a UI button to automatically store all items that can be stored in it from your inventory. These specific storage containers can either be crafted or bought or rewarded. Theres so much room for this and i think it only adds to the immersion of the game. I like how things work like in real life to a degree, being in a video game there must be a right balance to that realism and automation convinience. It would be less immersive to just put all crafting materials on one page of the character menu and just have it counted when picked up. I think this system would be a nice in between for this issue.