I'd like an opportunity to see the enemies designs close up, and I think backstabs are a great opportunity

Do you think it would be sensible to add an optional zoom in effect for backstabs? It might hit harder and I’d get to really see what exactly I’ve been fighting.

2 Likes

I like the idea a lot. The characters and art is so gorgeous. It would be nice to see them zoomed in every once in a while. Maybe also after clearing a bunch enemies, too.

2 Likes

A slow mo zoom finale on the final hit on the last of a group of enemies would be awesome. However I wonder how often it would be and if it wouldn’t get annoying, and I wonder what would define a “group” as far as coding it.

For instance, sometimes I will fight two guys and two more guys are firing bolts from up top where you can’t get to them until later. How would the game know to do it or not? Also I mentioned adding slow mo but that’s probably not feasible when multiplayer is added.

But I would love for the developers to think of our ideas and implement something similar. :pray:t2:

Excellent idea here. I’d love to see those designs as well. If it’s not practical to do this IG, though, perhaps a bestiary works?

Also, when you stop to talk to a NPC, have a much closer zoom during the conversation. I wanna see ALL the NPC designs, not just foes.

1 Like

Camera goes very zoomed in during stealth for those types of kills, which is awesome.

I think a zoom in for finishers (which they said they’re adding) and backstabs would work for combat as long as it’s only for the last enemy in vicinity, otherwise it’ll cause issues with being able to see where other active enemies are

2 Likes

Both a bestiary and zoom in for NPCs are no brainers, that would be awesome! I love looking through the bestiary in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, which has a similar problem of enemies being hard to see.

1 Like

You notice that every NPC in town has a name, too? I’d love to be able to pry into their lives, each and everyone, and have them all with an entry in the bestiary too.