Bugs report and feedback

Hello,

Below, you can find my first report of bug findings during my 30 hours of gameplay:

• It is invisible what is selected on my Monitor and TV from almost all game menu lists, it is very hard for me to understand what exactly from the list is currently selected. If i watch Monitor or TV from around 10cm, i can understand that there is different yellow colorization, but it is barely visible from normal viewing distance of minimum 50cm.

Example Monitor:

Example TV:

Example Vendor Menu:

I am fan of how minimalistic the UI is looking, please change colorization or background or even add additional textures for the selected button like in this menu for example i can clearly understand that “Weapons” is selected:

• Map bottom menu is bugging and hiding map icons behind invisible wall

• When speaking with Captain Randolph, click on Entitlements it is directly switching to my browser minimizing the game and opening twitch web page, this have to be with prompt before minimizing game client, very annoying if you click it by mistake play on TV from distance of your PC where you have to walk to your PC and return to your game. Also, once logged in it is just for the game session, next time it requires me again to login, please make this login permanent.

• Picking up items and interact with NPCs/CerimWhisper must work when my char is near the drop light or NPC itself not only when your char is facing it, i am constantly struggling to face intractable object and pickup my loot or speak with a vendor/questNPC, this is driving me crazy the most. If you want char to be faced to an intractable object, you can make auto alignment facing when you click intractable key close to the object. Please fix this.

• I see Inventory management changes are comming, but i would like to share some bugs with the current one, so they will not be transferred. I am not sure what is your final idea and what functions would be transferred.

• Inventory Equipment tab Sort: By Type and Sort: By Rarity is bugged, and it is also always sorting By Time. I am confused because when i click on item to wear it and the currently wore item turn back in my inventory it goes on the last inventory slot, when i exchange items they must go on the same slot because i am not filtering by time.
    • When i click on campfire UI it is allowing me to move from inventory leftmost to recipes rightmost square with my joystick left click, but i am unable to move from rightmost to leftmost square with joystick right click, this is working as intended when vendor UI is opened for example. So if i want to move from rightmost to leftmost square, i have to perform 9 clicks instead of just 1.

What i am missing in game, i see from devs is work in progress, but i want to share my thoughts to help with development:

• Keybindings option for mouse/keyboard, It’s strange to move with WASD
  • Maybe because of the WASD, keyboard movement on fallen timber or tight obstacles (diagonal movement) is way harder and incomparable with my joystick slow and precise movement. That is making your first keybinding preset obsolete, it is solved with mouse right click movement from your second keyboard preset keybindings.
  • Resource inventory is too small. I am constantly full of resources and have to go to the stash twice/triple as much compared to other tabs, please make resource inventory space doubled with scroll up/down and Plague Ichor could unlock 10 instead of 5 boxes every upgrade to make you feel it as an actual upgrade.
  • Stash inventory is too small, please increase resource stack size.
  • More info on stats, insight button is good but make it work with all stats, for example
    • “Armor” how much damage it will mitigate if someone does to me 10dmg per hit and after i geared up with my armor is doubled from 80 to 160 i do not understand how much % my defense is improving per armor point
    • “resistances”, how much % they are improving this flat numbers does not tell me anything
    • “focus gain” is 0%, what does it mean if i have 1% is it calculating per second or per hit, or it is just static increase over my current focus points, i do not understand this
    • More info regarding weight class system, what is the difference between Light, Normal and Heavy, what is changing, and why should i prefer one after another ?
  • Performance is great all the time i am with 7600x and 3060ti, playing with Quality preset i have constantly 60-70fps, only frame drops i am experiencing is when i switch zones, for example when i exit Sacrament City gates.
  • Durability is okay for me, since with the increased drop rates i always have Repair Powders in my pocket, It’s good to have durability as death penalty encouraging people to learn boss mechanics and explore the world for Repair Powders i still did not have drop of Repair Powder Rank# 2 i hope they are in game.

Everything not mentioned is great for me and the game is true masterpiece. I can’t wait to see what you are preparing next.

1 Like