Bow feedback after 10h

-Stamina cost should be lowered for quick attacks and the longer you hold the attack button the more stamina should drain.

-Attacks should give you a small amount of focus.

-Move set for quick dodge roll attack.

-Should be able to use it in main hand and off hand add Quivers .

-It should initially do 0 stagger damage , depending on the quiver you equip it would also be able to do stagger damage.

-For people that like to use bows in off hand , a solution would be hand crossbows .

1 Like

Charged attacks are paid in time, not stamina. You do double damage but the time it takes to fire of three arrows is about the same.

Attacks do give you a small amount of focus if you have +% focus on damage dealt.

I primarily used the Cone Shot rune and it is quite the commitment. If you don’t time it well you’ll get punished.

Using a bow as a main hand is sort of odd because it negates close quarter combat which is like the most fun part of the game. I like the bow as a secondary ranged attack, even if I did make a bow only build just yesterday.

1 Like

I agree with almost everything!

I think bows should be treated like all other weapon types in the game, with unique animations where different stages do different things.
For example, when you fully commit to your last shot in an animation sequence, it deals more damage or pierces…

-It should initially do 0 stagger damage , depending on the quiver you equip it would also be able to do stagger damage.

I really like this idea
Interestingly, right now, it doesn’t make a difference whether you just attack or fully charge it, it always does the same amount of stagger damage atleast against shields.

off hand bows are fine but not all should be offhand bows