Big enemies instakill problem

I think there is a really big problem with the combat design in the big enemies. First, the bomb stun when explode and because of the speed of them throughing it its easy that they kill you with just one hit. Also they have a reaction attack when your are near to them, which is no bad, but is not well added, they are to fast, make you stun, and make big damage. So again, its normal that they instakill you with it. At last, there is a problem when they see you before you see them, cause they start the attack before you can even klnow they’re there, like the one in the beach at the begging when you go back. The conclussion is that diying instantly is really frustrating and happens a lot, which make you feel bad about the game.
Sorry for my english, and even with that im really enjoying the game. Well done.
Thank you

You might need to get better armor to be able to withstand more hits.

I think that it’s part of the process, learning when enemies will throw fire bombs or use daggers etc. If you use daggers and/or firebombs, you’ll have the same effect on them that they have on you. So, in my opinion, you just need a better gear or weapon and then you’ll see that those are not that hard to get against :smile:

For bigger enemies, the fact that they instakill you is the same problem, yuo need a bigger HP pool and/or better armor to withstand more hits. Bigger enemies have a low attack speed compared to small ones so it’s easier to understand their pattern, once you’d learn how to avoid them or parry them, they’ll be as easy as small ones :slight_smile:

The fast attacks behind walls are usually intended in these games. It’s a placed learning curve. So, you die once and then learn to anticipate it the next time. I personally found the enemies fair. It just takes a bit to learn how they work, or, takes time to out level them. Glass canons in this game are also difficult. You can play tht way, but, the game dishes out a lot of damage if hit and really wants you to spec into health and/or armor.

Ignoring that this guy obviously needs more health and mitigation for a moment, can I also just say that the Firebombs specifically from Tier 1 enemies are massively overtuned and could do with less tracking.
For some reason when you hit world level 2 this Firebomb gets “upgraded” to the ground trap that is completely irrelevant and will never hit you. I’m not sure what kind of difficulty curve this is supposed to create.