Armor recipes need to appear more often in chest and daily rewards

hey there ok so this has been frustrating cause in my 240+ hours of gameplay I have been farming chests and daily rewards in order to get the Farmer’s recipe and Dreadge knight recipe but unfortunatly still no luck on get in them instead just got forniture and any other recipe which it isnt an armor recipe, I even made 3 more realms in order to increase the chances all of them with story finished and maxed out all vendors and still no luck so hoping you guys can make something about it, cause should you buff luck of armor recipes and nerf the luck of forniture, alchemy, cooking and weapon recipes to fix this? think about it guys cause right now it has been really frustrating tought, I really love the design of those armors by the way

2 Likes

I strongly agree, they are very hard to find. Hoping everything gonna be good after 1.0

I personally would like to see a dismantle gear option so we can get the recipe.

Sometimes you may find an armor but it is enchanted or cursed, and has stats you don’t want. Yet, we want the visual appearance of the item. It should be more readily available, I myself have farmed for dozens of hours for the crestfallen knight helmet. Only to then lose to the enchantment lottery.