Appearance armor slot where abilities do not apply(Google translation)

All of the armor designs in the game are excellent, but you have to keep replacing them with stronger armor to progress through the game, so even if you like the design of low-level armor, you won’t be able to wear it. So I wish there were individual armor slots that don’t apply to stats. I would like to see players fight in more diverse and unique costumes when cooperative play is added in the future. (I hope Google Translator conveys my intention correctly.)

3 Likes

This is often called “transmog” short for “transmogrification” in English. I definitely hope so too! I love the outfit my early mage was using carrying big baskets on her back. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While I’m not against transmog, I’d rather it were a endgame mechanic, because I think part of the visual appeal of the world is the mismatched and ragged appearance of adventuring gear as you survive the dangers of the island.

I WILL say, though, that I’d love it if you were able to gain access to clothes like town-persons wear.

1 Like

They could make a wardrobe item that you can buy for your house, and only transmog through it.

2 Likes

Thats a dope idea. More decor for housing is never a bad thing.

1 Like

You can get the candle hat the rookery researcher wears! Alas my enchant got a terrible roll but I can’t wait to find more of it.

1 Like

I would say you couldn’t transmog later appearances without finding them anyway, so you would still take time to go from that rags to riches look naturally no matter when the actual feature is unlocked. Getting the feature earlier is just a boon to those who want to keep the rags look for longer.

1 Like