Your game has been very successful, and on behalf of Chinese players, I would like to express my gratitude to you. During the process of playing this game, I have discovered many bugs and would like to offer some suggestions to you

During the process of playing the game, some people use bugs to brush money and equipment. You can learn from some video websites in China that some people use BGU to flash kill any monster and complete the game in just over ten hours. This is unfair to us players who have spent 80 hours playing the game seriously. Relatively speaking, I mean in the future online mode, if these players can inherit equipment and money in the future online mode, is it too unfair? Finally, I wish your game to become better and better. I hope developers can see some suggestions from Chinese players!

1 Like

纯度。太低了!你管的挺宽的。一个单机游戏使用外部手段修改有什么错?没有影响到任何人。你就是看到他们轻易获得资源和极品装备羡慕嫉妒罢了,这样就觉得自己的坚持不公平?自己不用要求别人也不用?多人pvp开挂才是该喷的。你这只是处于自己的嫉妒觉得自己的坚持毫无意义。我玩了185小时,不使用任何外部手段开荒通关了三个号,我不会羡慕嫉妒20小时毕业刷出极品装备的人,也不会要求他们不这么做。这想法和素食,动保,lgbt,女权这些没区别。要求别人也像自己一样做。自私自利罢了。