A feedback and suggestions from Chinese players

Chinese is the original text, English is the mechanical translation

1, we need the function of resetting properties, using this function can pay a great price, but can not be without.
2, I found that the big sword type of heavy weapons, cutting toughness is really high, but it seems not easy to interrupt the movement of the monster, and this kind of heavy weapons because of the slow attack rate, the abnormal state of the monster is very slow, vampire entries for those weapons with high attack speed are very high, no damage can be vampire, but the big sword can not, It doesn’t make sense that the attack was slow and the blood sucked was the same as those small weapons.
3, this game is not protected by the hit, the monster knocked down to the ground, lying on the ground will still be hurt, but it is also easy to be knocked down by the monster.
4. As for rogue play, I found that there are few rooms and only one type of map, rogue play requires special rooms and special maps, and I found that this game does not give the player special buffs, these buffs should be given to the player in special rooms or when the player clears a scene. In short, the randomness of this rogue play is too low to even be called rogue, not even a mild rogue!
中文为原文,英文为机械翻译

1,我们需要重置属性的功能,使用这个功能可以付出很大大代价,但是不能没有。
2,我发现大剑类的重武器,削韧确实高,但是似乎不容易打断怪物的动作,而且这类重武器因为攻速慢的原因,给怪物上异常状态很慢,吸血的词条对于那些攻击速度高的武器收益很高,没一下伤害都可以吸血,但是大剑不行,明明攻击速度很慢但是吸的血却和那些轻武器一样,这很不合理。
3,这个游戏没有受击保护,被怪物打倒在地,躺在地上还是会受到伤害,偏偏还很容易被怪物打倒在地。
4.关于rogue玩法,我发现这个玩法房间比较少地图种类及其单一,rogue玩法需要特殊房间特殊地图,而且我发现这个玩法没有给予玩家特殊的buff,这些buff应该在特殊房间给予玩家或者在玩家通关一个场景的时候给予玩家。总之这个rogue玩法的随机性太低了,甚至不能说是rogue,轻度rogue都算不上!